We have had a verrrry long winter. It has been the longest time in Cortez history that there has been snow on the ground continuously for almost 4 months. Usually it snows a few inches, then melts; snows a couple of weeks later, then melts. This year it has been cold enough that the snow never melted between storms. I think that I have liked it better this way, because when the snow melts everything is brown and muddy. I prefer the pretty white snow, even if it is cold. The last 2 weeks a lot of the snow has melted and we are starting to see some green on the trees and the tulips and daffodils are coming up.
Even though it has been cold outside, we have had a lot of laughter and fun inside.Every morning when Braylee arrives, so does the sunshine. When Ethan comes to play with her, things really get fun. They get so excited when they see each other. They are both growing so fast and learning so much.
I need to catch up on some pictures of our little cuties.
Halloween 2009:


They weren't quite sure what to make of all the costumes
Ethan's 2nd Birthday Party, 12-21-09:


Totally into TRAINS.
Christmas 2009:


Christmas is sure fun with little ones around!
Braylee's 1st Birthday, 02-21-10:


All these toys and I would rather play with the pretty paper!
My guys are starting to ask "what's for dinner" so I had better go figure out something to throw at them.
My guys are starting to ask "what's for dinner" so I had better go figure out something to throw at them.
1 comment:
Cute grandkids! I'm glad you are enjoying them!
Post a Comment