
Ethan's favorite thing to do is read books. He can point to all of the pictures and tell you what it is. Sometimes you aren't sure of what he's saying, but he knows.
He also likes to play with cars and trucks, go for walks, and play outside. He loves the cats and wants to follow grandpa around.

Braylee is our little smiley girl. Every time you talk to her she smiles and giggles. She is such a sweetie. She likes to watch Ethan run around, turn over, and eat. She very seldom cries and likes to play with the fishes and swing.
First time in the pool. The waters too cold!
See my beautiful red hair!There will be lots more to come. Time for a bottle for Braylee and a book for Ethan.
7 comments:
It is so ecxiting to know that you have a blog! I had no clue that Lisa had a son. This is such great news and he is adorable!
Thank you so much for sending the link to your blog and I'll be checking in often... for new posts ;)
~H
Oh my goodness! What cuties! Do you get to watch them during the day?
We have them both Monday thru Friday. We look forward to Monday mornings and Friday evenings.
Awe , I can't believe how big they are both getting. What good looking kids! I'm am SOOOO happy to see you started a blog and are posting pictures. It will be so much fun to follow your days being that we can't be there with you. XOXO
So so cute! They both adorable in their own way.
Beautiful babies!! Hooray for blogs so I can see them!
Aren't grandkids great. We are having a blast finally living close to some of ours.
Post a Comment